Monday, March 2, 2009

Multicurricular-integration possibilities for...

Voice thread,slideshare and slide casts

The multicurricular integration possibilities for my unit plan and future ideas are just as easy as creating it. Creating voice thread, slideshare and slide casts all have a connection, and the connection to voice out information.
I found slideshare the quickest one to understand and used, I simply used a template that my sister and I use with students at our schools. The old fine Jeopardy game that we have all seen on t.v. atleast once.The useful part of the Jeopardy game created can be used for all multicurricular integration possiblities that you might encounter and would like to use amongst your students as a learning tool.

Unti Plan and Specific future curricular-integeration ideas...
My unit plan is based on history and citizensip, I can use a variety of videos, books, for all levels of audience. But focus will be on kindergarten and first grade students. As I continue to disect more and more information found on using slidecast,voicethread, etc I will be posting them on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment